Kayak Bass Adventures is committed to promoting exercise and good health throughout the kayak angling community. We have spent some time talking about different exercises and stretches that will help you in the yak and in your day to day walk of life. Over the next several weeks I would like to focus on thirteen steps that will lead to a new you for 2014. Kayak Angling is a demanding sport and it requires you to be in the best possible shape so that you can have the best experience on the water. Listed below are the thirteen steps that will put you in the starting blocks for a new an improved you.
- Identify and Get Rid of The Foods That Cause You The Most Problems!
- Focus On Good Carbohydrates!
- Stock Up On Fresh Vegetables, Protein and Healthy Carbohydrates.
- Stock Up On Healthy Foods, That You Don’t Have To Prepare – SNACKS!
- Space Meals & Snacks 2 1/2 Hours Apart.
- Breakfast Is Not Negotiable, it’s A Must!
- Use the Right Energy Drinks To Keep Your Energy Up Throughout the Day.
- Drink At Least 1 Gallon of Water Per Day.
- Eat A Sensible Dinner!
- Have A Small After Dinner Snack – Healthy!
- Have the After Dinner Snack 2 Hours Before Bed.
- Drink A Night Time Refresher, Prior to Bed. This is Not an Alcoholic Beverage!
- Take, Quality, Omega 3 Supplement.
Over the next several blogs we will explore these steps further and give you some insight and deeper explanation of how to follow this plan to a new and improved you. Kayak Angling demands a ton from your body and we want you to be prepared to take on whatever you are dealt while out in the elements. You have to have a plan before you can set out! The items above, if followed correctly, will provide you with a solid game plan. I hope you enjoy diving deeper and commit to being your best in the upcoming year!
KEEP LIVING THE DREAM!